Hosted at the Westcliff hotel, Vodacom has officially launched #MegYourDay, a ground-breaking campaign which offers its 37 million prepaid, hybrid and contract customers access of up to 1GB in free daily data to use on a variety of sports, lifestyle, gaming and social media platforms.
Given the three month duration of the promotion, a customer could access as much as an additional 90GB of data value in total.
Every day of the week will follow a particular theme with access to different platforms:
- Monday is “Facebook Monday”-Facebook
- Tuesday is “Lifestyle Tuesday”-Takealot.com and Pinterest
- Wednesday is “Gaming Wednesday”-Vodacom Games, VuClip, DOCOMODigital and Gamemine
- Thursday is “Instagram Thursday” – Instagram
- Friday is “Music Friday”- Four Primedia Radio Stations (947 on 94.7fm, 702 on 92.7fm, Kfm on 94.5fm and CapeTalk on 567am) and the JOOX music streaming app.
- Saturday is “Sports Saturday”- SuperSport app and online, DStv Now app and online
- Sunday is “Video Sunday”- YouTube and VuClip
To access the free daily allocation, prepaid customers on the Vodacom network must have purchased a 100MB bundle that is active and has a positive balance, while contract customers must has a positive data balance. Then opt in to #MegYourDay via USSD (*111* 634*) or the My Vodacom App. The #MegYourDay promotion runs until 30 September 2017.