As the official Bar One Manhunt twitter account tweeted shortly after the final 16 announcement; The Ladies can finally drool away while we gents try to contain our envy.
In case you missed it here, I was proud to announce that I’ll be sharing some ‘exclusive’ content from this year’s Bar One Manhunt show.
In preparation for the show’s premier on Tuesday (30 July) – at 21h00 on SABC 1 – I was fortunate enough to attend the unveiling of the top 16 contestants that’ll be gracing your TV screen for the next 3 months or so. It all depends on whether your favourite will stay long enough in the running of course.
The unveiling was held at The Venue, one of those hidden gems of Sandton. Where you get the most amazing view of Sandton city and its surroundings (pic).
Back to the show at hand, those – such as ourselves – that loved the first two Manhunt seasons, definitely have something to look forward to this year. According to Ed Worster (Rapid Blue) the (manhunt) team had a hectic 30 day non-stop shooting schedule at the most bizarre but yet amazing locations both locally and in South America.
This season’s contestants are; (in no particular order)
• Fadeen Mia (29) from Benoni
• Hilkia Jacobs (32) from Johannesburg
• Jefferson Lan (23) from Oranjezicht, Cape Town
• Johan Westervelt (27) from Centurion
• Jonathan Jonkerman (32) from Durban
• Kimo Abrahams (34) from Woodstock, Cape Town
• Manqoba Kubheka (25) from Benoni
• Oz Lupuwana (25) from Craighall Park, Johannesburg
• Bongs Ndima (29) from Marshalltown, Johannesburg
• Sibusiso Khomola-ka-James (21) from Morningside, Durban
• Smith Mangena (37) from Soweto
• Steven Michelsen (28) from Llandudno, Cape Town
• Johannes Mapalakanye (28) from Kaalfontein, Midrand
• Zwelandile Magaya (35) from Dorchester Heights, East London
• Scotty Boyden (27) from Tamboerskloof, Cape Town
• Teboho Malatola (24) from Vosloorus.
*From Next week, 23 July, we take an individual look at every contestant, their background and plans should they win the ultimate manhunt.
Get ready to vote your favourite Bar One manhunt contestant.