Bloemfontein. By George Rautenbach
Finding a free, open hotspot is quite a challenge when in small towns, or metro’s rather, like Bloemfontein. First of all, you’re not sure whether the franchise take aways found in your big cities also have free wi-fi here, then there’s that fear of having bandwidth charged on your hotel bill by surprise when you check out.
When Samsung and our friends at Always On revealed their free 1GB Wi-Fi partnership this week, we had to ask the guys at Always On to share their open or free Wi-Fi hotspots in Bloemfontein, cause we need them of course.
• Formula 1 (Nelson Mandela drive & Kringe str)
• McDonalds (Zastron Str & Loch Logan)
• Bram Fischer Airport
• Mugg & Bean (Mimosa Mall)
• City Lodge (Henry Str)
• Seisa Ramabodu Stadium (Only open for premium visitors)
• Southern Sun (Nelson Mandela & Brandwag drive)
• Wimpy (P&P Benade drive, Loch Logan, Bloem Plaza & Mimosa Mall)
• Windmill Casino
• The Urban Hotel
• Traumerei (Loch Logan)
• Life Rosepark Hospital (Ficardtpark)
• Woolworths Loch Logan
Now, you have no excuse to complain on not finding a wi-fi hotspot in Bloemfontein. No matter how small.
*Charges may apply
* Data supplied by AlwaysOn.co.za